Be a Supporter!

HydeckaHydecka

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 14 Fans

Spider Powers Spider Powers

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 27, 2010

This was pretty funny I liked it.

I hate doing backgrounds, and I can't blame you for not having any, but it really could have used one, very simple graphics, and animation which is good and acceptable, aw what am I saying it was great.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 21, 2010

Very funny, some might argue with the rating thoug

I think the soup drinker, and the splooge at the end, might make people argue over the rating. Personally , I really don't care. Its fine as far as I'm concerned. The animation was very nice for flash. Voice acting, and sound were on par. All and all, a perfect 10. On a side note, if any admit happens to read this, you guys really should do something about people writing 6 feet of the word "newb" I dunno maybe use your html rocket powers, or whatever it is that you do.

Mr. Depression Mr. Depression

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars August 17, 2009

The jokes were funny

The graphics were awful. I think we all got the joke. Audio could use a little work to. Just mainly your graphics need work.

Reincarnations: Chapter 2 Reincarnations: Chapter 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 27, 2010

Really Good!

I like it! Great graphics, sounds, and keeps you interested, very nice!

Underground demo Underground demo

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars January 27, 2010

Pretty good

I think its really great that you are able to script this, did a good job there, seems to work fine, little bad on the graphics department though.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 12, 2009

I really liked it.

And I really hate puzzle games to be honest, but I found this very creative and unique in many ways. I didn't however like the soundtrack so much, but i'm really picky I guess when it comes to my "audio" But otherwise great job. Not gonna give a lower score because of the score... "HA." but yeah wicked good job.

SpikeVallentine responds:

hehehe thank you for your appreciation.
All the Glory to God. :)

P// I'm Here for You P// I'm Here for You

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 17, 2010

Not bad

You know, I've listened to a lot of music on here. So its pretty hard for me to find something that really stands out. This was good, but in many ways could be better. Its a nice beat, I just feel that the quality could be better. Its a shame that you and many other artists, don't have access to some really high tech high quality equipment, which you could produce professional quality music.

I'm not bashing you though or saying your song is bad. Its just really hard for me to give 10's out like candy anymore.

OOTHQ: The Lost Woods OOTHQ: The Lost Woods

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 4, 2010

I like this music

Other things I like, Pie, Corn Dogs, Ponies, and Bears... OH #$#$ A BEAR.
Please reply.

(jk)

You know, this song has been remixed several times, by god knows how many different people. I'm not going to give it a low review, because I got stuck in that part of the game for six hours and this song annoys the piss out of me, but I will give you a 9.... just because, I mean its great, it really is, its better than any of the other remixed versions I've heard of this piece so long, just can't give you a 10 is all.

Hoeloe responds:

It does annoy me when people rate down a remix because they didn't like the original song. It's kind of like saying "Yeah, I saw the Italian Job a million times, so I hated the remake" (despite the fact the remake sucked, so it's kind of a bad example, but still, lets assume that the remake were good), your argument doesn't really hold. The essence of the original is there, but it's still very different.

Basically, you shouldn't really judge something based on it's original version.

Still, I'm grateful for the good review.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 4, 2010

Always trying to 1-up Nintendo Composers!

Heh... 1-up... and that you did, that you did. This remix makes they're original work sound like garbage. Then again... this song wouldn't exist, if not for the original, kudos tho, kudos. Nice title too.

Cosmic Star Flower Cosmic Star Flower

Rated 5 / 5 stars Oct 12, 2009

My god!

This is now my wallpaper. Brilliant beautiful, pro, and again epic.

Chronamut responds:

awesome man - glad you like- and yeah I think it's my best one to date ^^

thanks for the review!