Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs

Its decent audio quality. Don't understand why the score is so low. "Thumbs up!"

durms dur durms dur

Pretty decent. Very mellow, soothing and cool.

Comodo Comodo

Intro was a little slow but very awesome. My favorite part starts at 1:55

Dynamic Electrolove 。 Dynamic Electrolove 。

The intro worried me. Honestly you could probably cut that part and just start it where it kicks in. Very nice.

Lamm - Realm 2: Mechanical Lamm - Realm 2: Mechanical

I'm a sucker for that Retro Ish. Love it.

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks man! So glad you do. :3

Welcome Ataraxia Welcome Ataraxia

Pretty good. I liked it.

On The Glass Edge On The Glass Edge

Really nice man. What are you using to produce msuic? Is it free?
I really liked this strack its a nice mix the two main instruments blend well together.

PirateCrab responds:

Anything but free, I've poured a lot of money into my kit haha. I use Studio One as my choice of DAW :) Thanks bro!

Midori Sky Midori Sky

Ok this is pretty sweet.

P// I'm Here for You P// I'm Here for You

Not bad

You know, I've listened to a lot of music on here. So its pretty hard for me to find something that really stands out. This was good, but in many ways could be better. Its a nice beat, I just feel that the quality could be better. Its a shame that you and many other artists, don't have access to some really high tech high quality equipment, which you could produce professional quality music.

I'm not bashing you though or saying your song is bad. Its just really hard for me to give 10's out like candy anymore.

OOTHQ: The Lost Woods OOTHQ: The Lost Woods

I like this music

Other things I like, Pie, Corn Dogs, Ponies, and Bears... OH #$#$ A BEAR.
Please reply.

(jk)

You know, this song has been remixed several times, by god knows how many different people. I'm not going to give it a low review, because I got stuck in that part of the game for six hours and this song annoys the piss out of me, but I will give you a 9.... just because, I mean its great, it really is, its better than any of the other remixed versions I've heard of this piece so long, just can't give you a 10 is all.

Hoeloe responds:

It does annoy me when people rate down a remix because they didn't like the original song. It's kind of like saying "Yeah, I saw the Italian Job a million times, so I hated the remake" (despite the fact the remake sucked, so it's kind of a bad example, but still, lets assume that the remake were good), your argument doesn't really hold. The essence of the original is there, but it's still very different.

Basically, you shouldn't really judge something based on it's original version.

Still, I'm grateful for the good review.