Play Taste Match Play Taste Match

It reminded me of Candy Crush, therefor Zero points.
Because reasons. Sorry. Plus this is your only submission?
So... kind of suspicious.

AdrianBarbu responds:

there will be more submissions. thanks for your interest.

Blox-Jump (DEMO) Blox-Jump (DEMO)

Its cool that you are showing off your skills but I think it would be nice if you could do more than just jump. Keep it up! Work hard!

StarTwistGames responds:

Thank you! Trust me, in the full game there will be a story, new features, new levels, and more that I cannot reveal yet!

Boomerang Chang Boomerang Chang

I love that its hard. It has a different style of gameplay than most games, it stands out. Bigger resolution would be nice. But still 5/5

3 Pandas in Japan 3 Pandas in Japan

Its really nicely made, I do not like however the buttons before the game starts, I feel they are just purposely trying to trick people into external links. Other than that, good game.

Interplanetary 3 Interplanetary 3

Really not that bad. You could even play this one player.
The two little faces on the intro of your videos terrify me though :o
Really nice though. You have a chance to make some good sellers if you keep improving.

Cinderella Shoes Designer Cinderella Shoes Designer

I'm giving you a 3 just because its decently made. Subject matter though..... not my thing.
Sorry, really nicely made though.

Reincarnations: Chapter 2 Reincarnations: Chapter 2

Really Good!

I like it! Great graphics, sounds, and keeps you interested, very nice!

Underground demo Underground demo

Pretty good

I think its really great that you are able to script this, did a good job there, seems to work fine, little bad on the graphics department though.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

I really liked it.

And I really hate puzzle games to be honest, but I found this very creative and unique in many ways. I didn't however like the soundtrack so much, but i'm really picky I guess when it comes to my "audio" But otherwise great job. Not gonna give a lower score because of the score... "HA." but yeah wicked good job.

SpikeVallentine responds:

hehehe thank you for your appreciation.
All the Glory to God. :)

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

3d Madness Awesomeness!

Dude, it wasn't the best game I ever played but OMG, even though it was a small playing field it was freaking 3D AND on top of that, it wasn't choppy very smooth play... damn man very nice.

HonterGames responds:

Haha thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.